Earth Day Resolution

Happy Earth Day!  Today is the day to honor and show love to our wonderful planet and all it provides for us.  There are Earth Day celebrations all over the world, participating and contributing your part can make all the difference.  Today I ask you, if you are not already, take little steps to make the world a better place by recycling, turning off the lights, taking shorter showers, and using more renewable energy.



In my home and in everything I do, I always look for ways to live peacefully and positively.  Living a life of positivity and consciousness makes every day more enjoyable.  In my daily life and my partners, and through yoga practices we try finding ways to minimize the impact on the environment.

There are small changes and things that can make a huge difference if everyone is mindful about it.
Every year on earth day my partner and I make a new commitment to do our part in keeping our planet healthy.  It is like our new year’s resolution to the earth.  We have made countless changes in our life and encourage those around us to take part as well.



For this year’s Earth Day my partner, my students and I have made a commitment to try and find ways to be green and celebrate Earth Day every day!  Specifically through yoga and yoga classes.

Here are some things my students, my partner, and I plan to do to help our environment for our Earth Day resolution.

Find yoga products and clothing that are produced without using toxic chemicals, or pesticides.
Use reusable water bottles and avoid purchasing plastic containers.
Walk, bike, or carpool as often as possible.
Clean using nontoxic chemicals and try making your own cleaning supplies to save the environment and your money.
Reuse or re-gift your old yoga mat.  Many studios accept old mats to have on hand for students that forget theirs or those that do not have the means to purchase one.
Try using the online schedule for yoga classes instead of printing one out to save paper.
Work to be earth conscious during daily activities.  It is easy to become distracted and forget how small things can harm the earth.


In honor of Earth Day, let’s do all we can to minimize negative impacts on our environment and the health of the planet.  Show your love to our beautiful planet, make your Earth Day resolution!

Namaste.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment