Write and be freed

I think writing is an exceptional way to express your thoughts, feelings, and daily activities.  I love writing to share my beliefs and activities with you and I write a personal journal to express more intimate facts about my life.



Expressing and feeling emotions on paper is good for personal growth and helps remind me to focus on what really matters.  Here is a list about why I write.

1.    Ever had a great idea and by the time you had time to take action you forgot it?  That happens to me all the time.  I keep a notepad in my purse and in just about every room of the house just in case I get a life changing idea.

2.    Writing my goals and dreams down is so important to me.  I find that written goals bring clarity and focus to the steps I need to accomplish them.  It is also a reminder to keep working on it every day because I see in written every day I open up my journal.

3.    I write down what is important to me and what I need to focus on that day and that week.  It is so easy to get caught in the hustle and bustle of society and forget priorities and what I want to accomplish.

4.    When things upset me, instead of bottling it up inside, I write it down.  I feel so much better after I explain the situation in detail in my journal.  It is a good way to accept a disagreement and move on.  I find this a good tactic when there is a reoccurring situation that is upsetting, I release all my emotion and am able to continue on my day without it hindering my mind.

5.    I journal for pleasure.  There is nothing better than writing about your feelings, emotions, ideas, and daily activities.  I use my blog to express myself and my beliefs.  My journal is more of an intimate writing that only I see.  I share my deepest aspirations, goals, fears, and everything in between.

I write to feel alive, to share experiences with others, to help people in need, to do my part to inspire the world, and to discover meaning.  To me, writing is an extension of my physical life that will be able to be accessed for many years. 

Why do you write?

Namaste.

Anita





Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment