My gift to myself- Quotes for happy thinking

Today marks another healthy and happy year of my existence.

Every year when my birthday passes, I realize how much I am thankful for.  I am content and challenged every day, I am happy with where I am, I am always striving to learn and grow, and I have spent another year with the love of my life.

This year for my birthday, I want to share my favorite quotes about happiness.  I can honestly say I am the happiest I have even been and feel that sharing these will share my happiness with you.

Be happy.



“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” –Mahatma Gandhi

“There is no path to happiness: happiness is the path.” – Gautama Buddha

“Happiness is not something ready-made.  It comes from your own actions.” –Dalai Lama

“Be so happy, that when others look at you they become happy too.”



“When someone else’s happiness is your happiness that is love.” –Lana Del Rey

“Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.”

“Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are.  It solely relies on what you think.” - Gautama Buddha



“Start each day with a grateful heart.”

“I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health.” –Voltaire


 “Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” – Margaret Lee Runbeck

 “You can chase happiness or you can choose happiness…it all depends on how much time you want to save.” – Robert Holden

“Take time to do what makes your soul happy.”

“People are as happy as they make up their minds to be.” –Abraham Lincoln

“Happiness is a habit- Cultivate it.” –Elbert Hubbard



Namaste.


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment