Benefits of being positive

Being a positive person and having a positive attitude has always been very important to me.  I strive to live a life a happiness and positivity.  Everyone has a choice to be positive when they wake up and start each day.  When we allow negativity to take up the smallest amount of time, a minute, we lose 60 seconds of happiness.
I believe we have the power to consciously develop the habit of thinking positively and spreading it to those around us.  Through positive actions and thought processes, we can subconsciously teach other people how to be positive and treat others with positivity.

HAPPY

Here are my tips and suggestions to being a positive person and spreading the wealth to all those around.

1. Reduce the stress in your life. Being stressed allows negative energy to contaminate your mind and change the way you think.  When I am beginning to feel stressed I take a moment and give thanks for everything I have.  It is my way of reducing the source of stress and being able to see how small that source is compared to the good things.

2. Having positive friends means more positive energy.  When you are surrounded by positive people it is easy to remain positive.  I have many friends that have the same views and am so thankful every time I get together with them they bring even more positivity into my life.

3. My partner is anotheer source of my positivity.  Love has a funny way of making people do irrational things, he completes me and makes me so happy.  Finding love, whether from a significant other, family, friends, is an additive supplement to living a positive life.

4. Positive people are able to maintain a broader perspective of the world.  Being able to see the big picture helps identify solutions to negative situations.  Negative people only see the world through a pin hole that focuses on the problems.  Being positive and open to new experiences aids in personal growth and knowledge.

5. Positive thoughts make better, more productive work habits.  When I am in a good mood I am able to get a lot done compared to it I am in a bad mood.  Productivity has been proven to increase with a positive attitude and a happy life.


There is no reason not to be positive and see the world with an open heart.  Take time out of every day to be thankful and focus on bringing positivity into the world.

Namaste.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment