The minds strongest energy


No matter what; someone, somewhere has a harsh opinion and feels it necessary to share it.  This morning after my yoga class, I went to a café to get a cup of tea and reflect on the day to come.  There was a man very angry because the barista did not get his order right.  He was acting outrageous and spreading his negative energy to everyone in the café.  It was visible, the people sitting around him were getting physically upset.  Times like these, I am very happy I have a strong mind that can ward off negative energy.
Ever find yourself getting caught up in all the negative energy society gives off?  Sometimes it’s hard not to get consumed with the problems of family, friends, and those around.  It is important for me to find peace in the moment and let the negativity pass.  Society has such a strong hold on the minds of its citizens, it’s crucial to have a resilient mind and avoid all the criticism and negativity. Society should try to take time each day to release the destructive energy built up and allow the positive energy to flow in. 
When I come across such negativity and criticism, I try to look at it as a gift.  Whether the criticism is towards me or someone else, if it is a valid suggestion to improve, or a cruel jab, it reiterates how strong my positive energy is.  The human mind is the most powerful tool that can be used to increase positive energy in stressful situations.


Forgive and forget.  It sounds easier said than done.  Learning how to forgive those who hurt me and move on, made me live a happier life without grudges or hatred.  By forgiving and forgetting, both parties are able to move on and regain the positivity.  I have found that living without anger and hatred is living a happy life. 
When talking about forgiving and forgetting it is hard for me not to think about a story that made national headlines a couple years ago.  A father publicly forgave a drunk driver that hit the vehicle he was driving and killed his wife and two children.  That is a perfect example of forgiveness to create some sort of positive energy out of a situation so tragic and negative.  Read the story here.
I believe one of the most important components for living a positive and spiritual life are to forgive, forget, and continue being positive by living in the moment.  
I think everyone should spread positive energy everywhere by offering thanks for a healthy life, gratitude for the people around, and appreciation for the how fortunate they are.  Positive energy creates positive actions.



Namaste

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment