Fourth of July Yoga Class and more



How was your holiday? I'll tell you about mine :)

Yesterday morning I held a patriotic yoga class and had so many new faces join our morning practice because of the day off.  It was a fun way to meet some new yogis as well focus on being thankful and setting the intention on our nation.  After our class everyone disbursed pretty quickly because of other holiday commitments and parties.  

My partner and I were invited to a friend’s home for a Fourth of July barbeque.  I feel like we have had barbeques and cook outs nearly every weekend for the past few weeks.  I love being able to spend time outside enjoying the summer weather with our friends.  Today was such a beautiful day with the sun shining and soft breeze.  It really made the barbeque even more enjoyable.

My friends cooked fresh corn on the grill, my favorite.  They made different kinds of corn and had toppings for it.  I had never had such gourmet corn on the cob.  There was parmesan, Cajun, and garlic flavors and toppings.  I was able to try a little bit of all of them because they were in nice small chunks.  It was so delicious.  I got the recipe so my partner and I can make “fancy” corn at home too.


It was a fantastic afternoon.  We had so much fun and lost track of time and just got home.  I love when you are have a great time with friends that the time doesn’t even matter.  We are so exhausted but can’t stop talking about how we had such a wonderful time at the barbeque.  We have the greatest friends that love to do the same things we do.  

It was such a great Fourth of July starting with my yoga class with new faces and then the barbeque with our familiar faces.

Hope you had a fabulous fourth!

Namaste.

Anita

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment