Finding Inspiration -Quotes

Every so often I like to channel some new inspiration into my life.  Whether I find it in a beautiful flower outside, a new book, or a quote that really resonates with me the inspiration brings a new aspect into my life.  I love when something short or small can ignite such thought or feeling from within.  When I find my inspiration I incorporate it into my practice and reach another level of sensitivity.

There are times when I feel discouraged or find myself questioning everything.  In times like those I turn to a few of my favorite quotes about yoga.  The moment I read them I immediately remember the depth and power of my practice. Here are some quotes and photos that I find extremely inspirational.

“What your thoughts; they become words.  Watch your words; they become actions.  What your actions; they become habits.  Watch your habits; they become character.  Watch your character; for it becomes your destiny.” – Upanishads


“Don’t move the way fear makes you move.  Move the way love makes you move.  Move the way joy makes you move.” –Osho
“Yoga teaches us not to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.” –B.K.S. Iyengar

“He who conquers others is strong.  He who conquers himself is mighty. –Lao Tzu


“There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”
“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle and the life of the candle will not be shortened.  Happiness never decreases from being shared. –Buddha
“Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.” –Walt Whitman

I hope I helped you find some new inspiration as well.  Where do you find your inspiration and how do you channel it into your practice?

Namaste.

Anita

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment